Blazing Sails update 18.104.22.168 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Blazing Sails patch notes, the latest update addresses several crash bugs, a number of graphics issues, and a host of gameplay fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Blazing Sails patch 22.214.171.124 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Blazing Sails Patch Notes – Oct 21, 2021
- Enemy curse effects are now orange instead of teal making it much easier to distinguish friend from foe
- Bow mounted barrels no longer have a cooldown but are now only mountable when no enemy ship is nearby
- Fresh weapons now have a fully loaded clip and can now be used immediately after picking them up
- After dying, players respawn on ship with fully loaded weapons (they get the ammo in the clips for free)
- Added a swoosh sound to melee blocking
- New explosive barrel sound
- New pickup / grab sound
- New ball and powder based weapon reload sounds
- New Sniper scope sound
- New spyglass zoom in and out sound
- New upgrade sound
- New compass teleportation leave and arrive sounds
- New action bar swapping sound
- New deposit all loot (in ship chest) sound
- New wood grab (from barrel) sound
- New ammo grab (from ammobox) sound
- New shoulder cannon reload sound
- New bomb launcher reload sound
- Slightly improved cannon reloading sound
- Curse skull now snaps to username when no title is selected (instead of floating awkwardly above it)
- Red enemy outline now works on all skeleton skins as intended (wasn’t working on charred and drowned)
- Fixed a bug that caused ammo in weapon clips to disappear when weapon was dropped from inventory
- Unloaded Steam avatars no longer show as white square, but as a default Steam question mark avatar
- Sound effects now play when stealing items from ship interactables
Download free Blazing Sails update 126.96.36.199 on PC (Steam).