Blade Assault update (August 26, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Blade Assault patch notes, the latest Blade Assault patch added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Blade Assault patch will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Blade Assault Patch Notes (August 26, 2021)
- Fixed a bug where the effect of Character Trait [Emergency Treatment] is applied to enemies, not the player.
- Fixed a bug so [Shatter] still activates when the enemies are killed with damages.
- Addressed an issue where the text “Execution!” doesn’t pop out when using Ice Core [Freeze Execute] to exterminate enemies.
- Fixed an intermittent bug where the Fire Core [Guided Flame Missile]doesn’t cause damage.
- Fixed a bug where the dash attack of a nurse monster in the hospital stage doesn’t have a cooldown time.
- Addressed an issue where the player can’t revive with Resurrection.
- Fixed a bug where an elite monster doesn’t come out of Charlotte’s spider egg.
- 30% increase in the normal damage of Odachi
- adjustments in Flash
Flash 1 – 300% -> 500%
Flash 2 – 300% -> 500%
Flash 4 – MAX HP 1% -> MAX HP 5%
Flash 5 – Once in 5 sec -> Once in 3 sec
Download free Blade Assault patch on PC (Steam).