Black Squad update (Nov 25, 2021) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Black Squad patch notes, the latest update added a new system (Tuning), new item, new daily missing and more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Black Squad patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Black Squad Patch Notes – November 25, 2021
New System: TUNING
- Tuning grants the designated options by using TP to a permanent character.
- A character can be converted to TP.
- For TP conversion, simply go to inventory – choose a character to convert – and click convert to TP
- More TP is obtainable from converting a permanent character than timed one. And more days gives more TP.
- Converting a permanent character equipping options gives more TP.
- A default character cannot be converted nor tuned.
- The options available through all the permanent characters: extra EXP 5~20% / extra Gold 5~20%
- The percentage is chosen randomly.
- For Lin, the option is exclusively available: extra Medal 1 ~ 15 at the end of a match
- In the future, more options for other characters will be added.
New Character, Lin
Lin is obtainable from CHARACTER RANDOM BOX(Lin), available till Dec. 23 before the maintenance, or SPECIAL CHARACTER RANDOM BOX(Lin) from Black Friday Package.
New daily & weekly missions added.
- Complete Daily 6 mssions
- Complete 4 weekly missions
- Gold or Medal is obtainable from completing steps, and the final step gives BS Coin
- Daily Mission at weekend gives 2 times of the rewards of weekdays.
- Season Pass update at 05:00 UTC on Dec. 1
- GOLD DRAGON series weapons get 20% discount, and they replace the components of Old Box, Golden Box.
- Season Point rotation ends. Instead, Money Supply Box replaces the position at the mission rewards.
- Items at EXCHANGE rotation are updated.
- The sales of DAY of DEAD series items has removed.
Download free Timberborn patch on PC (Steam).