Black Desert PS4 update 1.90 is now available for players. The patch is also available on Xbox One. According to the official Black Desert 1.90 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to Corsair, crashing and more. Apart from this, Black Desert version 1.90 also includes various performance improvements.
Check out more details below.
Black Desert Patch 1.90
When selecting the [Special Growth] quest line, the conditions for exchanging the PEN(V) Naru gear to PRI(I) Tuvala gear has changed.
|‘[Special Growth] Fughar’s Memorandum 11’ completed
||‘[Special Growth] Fughar’s Memorandum 8’ completed
– This means you can now exchange your gear once you reach level 56, and the pieces can be exchanged through the NPC Fughar. (Please remember to unequip your Naru Gear when attempting to exchange).
You can now regain ‘Fughar’s Memorandum 1’ item if the quest has been forfeited . You can obtain ‘Fughar’s Memorandum 1’ again by speaking to Black Spirit.
– The requisite levels for the preceding skill, Cap’n On Deck, has been adjusted as follows:
|Cap’n On Deck VII
|Cap’n On Deck VIII
|Cap’n On Deck IX
|Cap’n On Deck X
- Fixed an issue where you could no longer complete the Season Pass if you switched to the simplified main questline after reaching the [Boss] Giath, the Goblin Chief quest on the normal Balenos main questline.
- [Season] Crow Merchants Guild Contribution Certificate I and II have been changed to be family-bound.
- Addressed a bug where Shai’s damage output was applied at a higher rate than intended when attacking Corsair.
- Fixed an issue where another Adventurer’s Dark Rift monster name and objective would appear in the UI if you had accepted a quest to defeat a Dark Rift Monster.
- Addressed a bug where the ‘Krogdalo’s Feather’ would be used when using a maid to transfer the item.
- Fixed an issue where Corsair’s appearance would be displayed abnormally in the skill window under certain conditions.
- Addressed a bug where the damage dealt by Succession skills was lower than intended.
- Fixed an issue where you could not learn Prime: Ocean’s Embrace I even though you fulfilled the skill’s requisite level due to a preceding skill requiring a different requisite level.
- Fixed an issue when Corsair would use Rage Absorption, the applicable attack power and attack speed increases were not applied correctly.
- Addressed a bug where Javelin Throw damage was not correctly applied when [Corsair] mounts on a Guild Elephant.
- Fixed an issue where Corsair could not open the [Event] Classic Outfit Box and obtain the [Corsair] Maretakant Mareca Classic Set.
Beginner Black Stone (Weapon) x1000
Beginner Black Stone (Armor) x1000
Download free Black Desert update 1.90 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.