Black Desert Online update 1.74 patch notes for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Black Desert 1.74 patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor changes to the game. Apart from this, Black Desert version 1.74 also includes stability improvements to Black Desert Online.
Previously, a big update added the Hashashin pre-creation event and various fixes to the game.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Black Desert version 1.74 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Major Updates – Caphras Stones
● Items “Ancient Spirit Dust” and “Caphras Stone” have been added.
– You can obtain Caphras Stone x1 by performing Simple Alchemy with Ancient Spirit Dust x5 and Black Stone (Weapon/Armor) x1.
– You can obtain Caphras Stone x10 by performing Simple Alchemy with Ancient Spirit Dust x50 and Black Stone (Weapon/Armor) x10, and Black Stone Powder x1. However, you will get the same amount of Alchemy EXP as when you make the stoens one by one.
– You can obtain Ancient Spirit Dust and Caphras Stone from Mining, Underwater Gathering, Gathering (Collecting from tree sap or blood using Fluid Collector, Butchering, Lumbering), or from defeating monsters in areas of Valencia, Kamasylvia, and Drieghan.
– Caphras Stone can also be obtained through Daily Quest rewards, and it can also be obtained at a chance from opening Narc Magic Sealing Stone Reward Bundle.
– You can now obtain Ancient Spirit Dust by defeating field and Dark Rift bosses.
– You can obtain Caphras Stones along with Ancient Spirit Dust at a fixed rate by defeating field boss Katzvariak.
– The areas where Ancient Spirit Dust and Caphras Stone can be obtained are the following. You can obtain Caphras Stones at a higher rate at Mirumok Ruins and Blood Wolf Settlement.
● As you can obtain Ancient Spirit Dust and Caphras Stone at a fixed rate by defeating Katzvariak, the maximum number of servers it appears has been changed to 7.
● New bosses Kavali, Steel Nux, and Saunil Siege Captain will appear in the Dark Rift.
– You will be able to obtain high quantities of Ancient Spirit Dust instead of Box of the Dead when defeating these new bosses.
Background, NPC, Effect, Cut Scene
● Fixed the awkward display of a certain area in Taphtar Plain.
● The “Go to Target” function can now be used by topics, not just by each Knowledge.
– You can use this function by selecting the higher category group of Knowledge.
– Targets for all Knowledge in the selected topic will be marked in bright yellow on the minimap.
● Active Effects UI has been added.
– Go to Menu > Character > Active Effects to see the list of buffs and effects currently applied to your character.
● Fixed the issue where the notification option for “Items Obtained” was not be displayed.
– You can toggle this option by going to Menu > Settings > General Settings > Notification > Items Obtained.
Changes and Fixes
● Fixed the issue where the expiration date of mails would be displayed as “0 day left” if it expires in 24 hours.
● Fixed the issue where the tooltip of “Go to Target” would be positioned awkwardly if the character had not obtained relevant Knowledge when using .
● Fixed the issue where the number keypad would be displayed during item deliveries.
● Fixed the issue where the icons of monsters on the minimap would be displayed in reddish orange.
● Fixed typos and improved certain sentences.
● Fixed an issue where some backgrounds would be displayed abnormally.
Fixed some game crashing issues.
Network connection improvements added.
Added general stability fixes
Added performance improvements.
Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Black Desert update 1.74 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.