Black Desert PS4 update 1.79 is now available for players. According to the official Black Desert version 1.79 patch notes, the latest update bringing the Hashashin class, changes to damage calculations and various other changes. Apart from this, Black Desert patch 1.79 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added the Hashashin pre-creation event and various fixes to the game.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Black Desert version 1.79 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Read what is new and fixed in Black Desert update 1.79?
- Fixed an awkward camera angle that occurs when talking to the villa guard at Kunid’s Villa.
- Fixed an issue where the quest, ‘Hunt and Cook’ did not direct you to a good location to complete its objective.
- [Xbox] Fixed an issue where using the voice chat function would cause a sound to be made every time you started talking.
- Fixed an issue where in certain circumstances, the Imperial Delivery window would not show the players list of available items to be traded.
- Fixed an issue where certain web-based windows would not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where in certain situations, it was possible to have mount skill descriptions open after those menus had been closed.
- Fixed an issue where emergency supply figures on boats with equipment giving more food supplies would display incorrectly.
- Fixed certain issues with language data such as typos.
- Fixed an issue with certain terrain elements showing incorrectly.
Download free Black Desert update 1.79 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.