bl3 version 1.10 is now rolling out on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official bl3 update 1.10 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues and added some gameplay changes. Apart from this, bl3 version 1.10 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released which addressed issues with Guardian Rank and Fast Traveling to Sanctuary III, added vending machines to Skywell-27, and support for the first DLC: Moxxi’s Heist of The Handsome Jackpot 4.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s bl3 version 1.10 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
bl3 update 1.10 patch notes
- Added support for Borderlands 3 campaign add-on: Guns, Love, and Tentacles: The Marriage of Wainwright & Hammerlock
- Level Cap increase – New Max Level 57
- 3 New Guardian Rank skills and Guardian Rank Increase
Here are the first 3 new Guardian Rank Perks! In the Enforcer tree we’ve added “C’mon and Slam,” allowing you to use the slam at any height. This should make slam gear a lot more interesting. For the Survivor Tree, you can now enable “Too Angry to Die,” allowing any damage you do to enemies in Fight For Your Life to slightly extend your down time. Finally, in the Hunter tree we added “Harmageddon,” where additional damage is done to enemies that have received multiple static effects.
- New campaign add-on Game Menus that will allow players to start the campaign add-on with an auto-leveled character
- Support for the ECHOcast update and new Moxxtail Events
- Addressed memory leaks that occasionally occurred on Split Screen join/leave
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur after spending a large amount of Guardian Tokens
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when quickly navigating Crazy Earl’s shop
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur during the objective to collect tokens in the “Kill KillaVolt” mission in Lectra City
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur during the “Melee Mine Cart” objective of Angels and Speed Demons in Konrad’s Hold
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when loading into Grand Opening in Moxxi’s Heist of The Handsome Jackpot
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when transitioning from The Spendopticon to The Compactor in a four-player game in Moxxi’s Heist of The Handsome Jackpot
- Optimization improvements
- UI Optimizations
- Gear lower than level cap no longer drops when player and enemy characters are each at level cap
- Borderlands 3 update 1.10 added the ability start a campaign add-on with an auto leveled character
- Added support for more Guardian Rank perks
- Re-balanced game stage regions starting from about Act 2 on to better follow the player growth
- Addressed a reported concern that Anointed enemies would not always encase themselves in Eridium when dying
- Removed the status effects from Anointed enemies after they crystallize to prevent players from taking damage when shattering the crystal
- Borderlands 3 patch 1.10 addressed a reported concern that the beam attack from Graveward’s head would occasionally only do a little bit of damage
- Addressed a reported concern that enemies would sometimes not play their physical death actions if interrupted by animation actions
- Addressed an issue where The Mystery Cube in Desolation’s Edge would sometimes no longer respawn when reloading the map
- Addressed a reported concern that Pappy and Pappy’s Jalopy would sometimes re-spawn when quitting the game after dying with Pappy’s Jalopy during “The Feeble and the Furious” mission in Devil’s Razor
- Addressed a reported concern where Tediore weapons with the sticky part modifier would sometimes disappear abruptly when bounced off of an interactive object
- Borderlands 3 patch 1.10 fixed an issue where the Bangarang XL bullet VFX would sometimes remain on the host’s screen when thrown
- Changed the visuals when looking through the glass bottle scope of some COV Assault Rifles
- Shields that trigger effects while depleted, like Brawler Ward, can no longer be trigger multiple times while the game is paused
- Shields that trigger effects while full, like Commuter Re-Charger, can no longer be stacked when taking enough damage to deplete it in one hit
- Shields that project a shield while crouching will now properly destroy the projected shield when the shield is removed while active
- Addressed a reported concern that the Phasezerker class mod sometimes displayed temp text when rolled with 2 points in Conflux, 2 points in Clarity and 1 point in Anima
- Addressed a reported concern where players could sometimes see maps the host had not discovered yet when playing multiplayer
- bl3 update 1.10 addressed a reported concern that mission-specific weapons could occasionally spawn at the host’s level instead of the player in TVHM during multiplayer
- Addressed a reported concern that mission rewards would sometimes spawn at the host’s level instead of the player’s level in TVHM
- Added four specific dialog lines that can be played from the Main Menu, one for each character class
- Addressed a reported concern that incorrect subtitles would sometimes play when loading into maps after starting a new game
- Addressed a reported concern that mission weapons like Rogue-Sight could be mounted on the wall in the Players Quarters
- Addressed a reported concern where the Fast Travel Stations of the Zone challenge progress would sometimes not update properly after fast travelling to the Fast Travel in Meridian Outskirts
- Borderlands 3 1.10 addressed a reported concern that the total number of Eridian Writings were sometimes displaying incorrectly
- Fixed an issue with duplicate loc text was sometimes not getting translated
- Fixed an issue where Eridium Jars would sometimes not replicate properly
- Addressed a reported concern where VoG from Tannis could appear improperly in certain situations
- Addressed a reported concern where VoG from Lilith could appear improperly in certain situations
- Addressed a reported where VoG from Lilith could sometimes appear white after she loses her powers
- Addressed a reported concern where the Galaxy Map would occasionally appear in the Minimap when closing the ECHO device
- Borderlands 3 version 1.10 addressed a reported concern that players were sometimes not seeing Cryo status effects after entering FFYL with the Cryo effect active
- Addressed a reported concern that weapon skins would appear to revert to the default skin after opening the inventory again
- Addressed a reported concern that players could occasionally get stuck in character select when joining a host that is viewing the opening cinematic
- [Console Only] Added a limited pause menu for the primary player during splitscreen when the second player joins late in the intro cinematic
- [Console Only] Addressed an issue where two sets of subtitles would sometimes appear on-screen during cinematics in split-screen
- [Console Only] Addressed a reported concern with black lines sometimes appearing along the sides and bottom of the viewport on consoles
- [Console Only] Addressed a reported concern that the load character menu would sometimes fail to read save games for a splitscreen player if the controller was disconnected before they were added (which would cause the menu to spin for a long time)
- Nativized micropatches (older hotfixes are now in the game permanently)
- Addressed a reported concern that the Siren’s “Find Your Center” skill does not grant a melee attack speed bonus to clients
- Addressed a reported concern that the Siren’s “Phasegrasp” skill may not function if the player fires a Jakobs pistol immediately after triggering the skill
- bl3 update 1.10 addressed a reported concern that the Beastmaster’s pet’s gun would appear to float during cinematic scenes
- Addressed a reported concern that the Gunner’s “Stainless Steel Bear” skill would increase the fuel gauge but not award additional fuel
- Addressed a reported concern that the Beastmaster’s “Rakk Attack” skill would not gain a charge after getting a critical hit with the “Head Count” skill active
- Addressed a concern that the explosive base material would sometimes not render correctly
- Addressed a concern that the blue simulation FX from the missions “Head Case” or “Transaction-Packed” would sometimes remain on the screen when entering the Calibrate Display options menu
- Switched the sword slash material in Zer0’s title card with the correct one
- bl3 version 1.10 addressed a concern that split-screen players would sometimes not see Zane’s melee FX in third person
- Addressed a reported concern that the notification slide did not appear properly when taking a photo in the Inspect menu
- Addressed a reported concern that the Inner Dead Zone setting sometimes did not apply when viewing items in the inspection menu
- Addressed a reported concern that ECHO menu backdrop particles would sometimes appear during cinematic cutscenes if the ECHO menu was open before the cutscene started
- Addressed a reported concern that the 3D character model in the menu would sometimes persist in the world if the player paused while switching from the Skills to the Inventory menu
- Addressed a reported concern that the HDR calibration menu would sometimes become stuck on the screen if players accepted an invite while the menu was open
- Addressed a reported concern that details for a nearby player would sometimes be displayed when trying to select a fast travel station in the ECHO Zone Map
- bl3 patch 1.10 addressed a reported concern that some players were sometimes unable to select a custom waypoint when using Cycle Waypoint in the ECHO Zone Map
- Addressed a reported concern that a waypoint in the ECHO Zone Map was sometimes not displayed, and had no text, after the player quit and rejoined before taking the Eridium Fabricator from Typhon in the “Footsteps of Giants” mission in Desolation’s Edge
- Addressed a reported concern that some players could sometimes lose functionality when opening the pause menu immediately before a cinematic played
- Addressed a reported concern that waypoints for all in-progress missions would could sometimes display on the ECHO Zone map
- Addressed a reported concern that the minimap would sometimes not be scaled properly after adjusting the graphics preference in the Visuals options menu
- Addressed a reported concern that the minimap would occasionally not display properly during multiplayer
- Addressed a reported concern when opening the map when a cutscene had been triggered
- Borderlands 3 update 1.10 removed the current/max counts from the Unlocked Decorations menu
- Mission delivery menu is now properly closed when walking out of range of the mission giver
- Addressed a reported concern that an inspected item would sometimes spawn before the menu finished loading causing the inspect item to clip into the camera
- Addressed a reported concern that sometimes caused the warning icon and alarm to continuously play after dying from driving a vehicle into a boundary turret
- Addressed a reported concern where the Disable/Enable perk button text for Guardian Rank would sometimes not update properly when enabling or disabling a Guardian Rank perk for clients
- Addressed a reported concern where players were sometimes able to “disable” the skin and weapon unlocks slots in the Guardian Rank menu
- Addressed a reported concern that some mission objectives were sometimes showing up on the map when they should not
- Addressed a reported concern that mission waypoints associated with multiple missions could sometimes erroneously become active
- Addressed a reported concern where the client’s UI would sometimes not update when the Gunner’s “Salamander Thrower” element was changed
- Addressed a reported concern that player portraits were sometimes not loading properly when joining in as a secondary split screen user
- Borderlands 3 version 1.10 addressed a reported concern that the player portraits were sometimes not displaying correctly after a client would quit to the main menu from the character select screen
- Mission experience and mission rewards now support level sync
- Addressed a concern that Claptrap would sometimes continue his chatter about being released from the magnet after already being released
- Addressed a reported blocker that could sometimes occur when the objective “Collect succulent skag meat” does not appear during the “Skag Dog Days” mission in The Droughts
- Addressed a reported blocker that could sometimes occur when the objective “Give batteries to Moxxi” does not complete during the “Kill Killavolt” mission
- Addressed a reported concern that the mission tracker was sometimes not present after fast travelling back to Sanctuary immediately after finishing the “Hostile Takeover” mission
- Addressed a reported concern that a waypoint was sometimes missing during the objective “Return to Maya” in the “Beneath the Meridian” mission in Vault of the Rampager
- Addressed a reported concern that a waypoint was sometimes missing when quitting during the “Kill grogs” objective of the “Swamp Bro” mission in Floodmoor Basin
- Borderlands 3 1.10 addressed a reported blocker that could sometimes occur when quitting after collecting the Vault Key fragment during “The Family Jewel” mission in Voracious Canopy
- Unlocked jet booster and monster wheel parts for the Technical when completing missions “Blood Drive” and “Angels and Speed Demons”, respectively. This fix is not retroactive, and an upcoming change will patch save games that have previously completed these missions to ensure that the character has unlocked these parts.
- Addressed a reported concern that a waypoint was sometimes missing for the “Kill Rakkman” mission
- Addressed a reported blocker that could sometimes occur when the user is able to reach and kill Mouthpiece early during the “Pandora’s Next Top Mouthpiece” mission
- Addressed multiple reported concerns that could sometimes occur when returning to Sanctuary immediately after taking the Eridium Fabricator from Typhon during the “Footsteps of Giants” mission
- Addressed a reported blocker that could sometimes occur if the player stood in front of Tannis during the “In the Shadow of Starlight” mission
- Reworded the Rare Chest Beginning Event message to remind the streamer not to exit the level before the event completes
- Added a status menu section for ECHOcast
- Added DPS and number of Legendaries spawned to streaming stats
- Added a streaming tab in the Social menu
- Addressed a reported crash in Slaughterstar 3000 that could occasionally occur when dying and respawning.
Hotfixes for Guns, Love, and Tentacles
In order to prevent confusion when players load up Guns, Love, and Tentacles, we’ve identified some potential issues and have been able to pre-emptively put out hotfixes related to them. Make sure that your hotfixes are applied to benefit from the weapon buffs and to prevent the following from occurring. Check that the “Hotfixes Applied” sign at the main menu is active before loading into the game.
- Addressed a concern that creating a new game to skip to the add-on content would grant the players class mods they were unable to equip
GUNS, LOVE, AND TENTACLES WEAPON ADJUSTMENTS:
- Reduced the chance to spawn Skulls
- Increased Soul Render Damage
- Corrected the Item Description and Red Text to show in the correct area
- Addressed crashing issues.
- bl3 1.10 fixed players reported glitches.
- Fixed few exploits reported by players.
- Addressed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed blue screen issues on PS4 with bl3 1.10.
- Added network improvements.
- Fixed server disconnection issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
bl3 update 1.10 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.