A new BF2042 update 1.11 (1.000.012) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official BF2042 1.11 patch notes, the latest update added a long list of changes and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, today’s BF2042 version 1.11 also includes various stability fixes.
Currently, Battlefield 2042 servers are down. You can check Battlefield 2042 server status here.
Previously, a major update resolved several Soldier gameplay-related issues. Unfortunately, since the patch, players are facing various disconnection and login issues with the game. Today’s BF 2042 update 1.11 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
BF 2042 Patch 1.11 (4.1) Notes – May 19, 2022
- The overall power of Boris’s SG-36 Sentry Gun has been reduced
- Angel can no longer provide Armor Plates via his Supply Bag
- Stock weapons now handle better through improved base recoil. To compensate, we’ve slightly reduced the recoil benefits provided by attachments
- All-Out Warfare playlists have been updated with new setups, removing Breakthrough 128 from the list of options on Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, and PC only, with more detail on the changes further down the page.
- Vehicle Aim Sensitivity and Transport Vehicle Freelook Sensitivity Controller settings now always correctly apply their effects
- Aim Assist has been improved while aiming at moving targets
- Aim Assist should no longer incorrectly acquire targets through thin obstacles
- When not ranking up, you should no longer see the “You have been promoted screen” during End of Round
- Delivered improvements that help to reduce input lag
- Adjusted Trigger Weight to ensure that inputs feel more responsive when applying successive inputs
- The Announcer Voice Over for Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield 3 experiences has been remastered, and now includes new radio sound effects
- Specialists will now correctly display animations during the End of Round screen while in Battlefield Portal modes
- Made the following changes to Hardcore Templates within the Battlefield Builder to align them with our Featured Experience offerings.
- Enabled HUD in Hardcore Templates
- Disabled Mini-map and Compass in Hardcore Templates
- Hitting enemies with EMP effects now correctly triggers Player Disrupted XP
- Removed placement delay for deployable gadgets so they now appear instantly
- Deployable gadgets are now easier to deploy
- The size of the Insertion Beacon has been increased so it’s easier to see
- The Insertion Beacon is now visible from further away
Download free BF 2042 patch 1.11 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.