A new Beholder 3 update 1.0.2 is now available to download on PC players. According to the official Beholder 3 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Recently, a major update was released with minor gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Beholder 3 update 1.0.2 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below. Check out more details below.
Beholder 3 March 10 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where you can hear the tipping sound even though there is no button prompt active in intro
- Fixed loading game twice when spamming Esc in intro with low FPS
- Fixed an issue with “Failed Quest” messages for non-visible to player quests
- Fixed a room selection with direct control in surveillance overview
- Fixed an issue with pressing Esc in surveillance mode
- Fixed various Russian VOs being cut off
- Fixed system text in control settings
- “Forbidden love” – the “See to it that Friederike disappears” step will now disappear correctly, when Friederike warned/arrested.
- Blocked input controller from being rebound
- Contradicting government directives are filtered out now
- Stephen Huberts has a phone voice now
- Julia Harshberger is translated in report screen now
- Other minor fixes
Download free Beholder 3 update 1.0.2 is now available for download on PC.