A new Beat Saber patch 1.61 (1.25) is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Beat Saber 1.61 patch notes, the latest update added the Lizzo Music Pack with 9 hit songs. Apart from this, Beat Saber update 1.61 also includes brand new environment and editor updates.
Previously, a major update added new 87 One saber levels across 29 songs from previously released OSTs and paid Music Packs. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing various bugs and issues with the game. Today’s Beat Saber version 1.61 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details here.
Table of Contents
Beat Saber 1.61 Patch Notes – October 6, 2022
The Lizzo Music Pack
- 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)
- About Damn Time
- Cuz I Love You
- Everybody’s Gay
- Good As Hell
- Tempo (feat. Missy Elliot)
- Truth Hurts
- Added 3 new and 6 classic hits from Lizzo
- Added new environment
- Fixed storing of custom boost colors in custom color scheme
- Increased duration and strength of chain head and link haptics
- Various bugs and fixes
- New Level Editor changes:
- Added randomization to Event boxes
- Updated waveform to display RMS
- Added arbitrary subdivision (/2, /3, /5, /7, /9, /11)
- Added settings to invert subdivision scrolling
- Lights randomization works in the game with editor support
Download free Beat Saber version 1.61 for PS4 and Xbox One.