Beasts of Bermuda update released on PC (Steam). According to the official Beasts of Bermuda patch notes, the latest update added bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added a Megalo skin, a spooky demon acro statue to theory burrows, updated Para’s eye textures, and a long list of bug fixes.
Since the last patch, players were facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Beasts of Bermuda patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
- Fixed: Acro roar can now be used on players in your group that you are dueling.
- Fixed: Attack animations no longer play more quickly when you are < 1.2 growth.
- Fixed: Combat event messages and other popup messages no longer have a delay when shown on-screen.
- QoL: Carcass highlight outlines no longer show up if the player has disabled foliage to show outlines in the game options menu.
- Fixed: Foliage spawned using the foliage placement tool can now be knocked over.
- Fixed: The SM_Cube_Greenscreen cube now works properly in the foliage placement tool.
- Fixed: Coah’s toe is no longer twisted.
- Fixed: Apatos that had biomutations before the patch re-generate a proper biomutation.
- Apato players that had a biomutation will be granted a new chance to re-edit their skin, now that the bio layer is properly rebuilt.
- Fixed: Servers no longer crash when players resurrect on family shared accounts.
- Fixed: The egg camera no longer shows underwater effects at incorrect times.
Download free Beasts of Bermuda game update on PC(Steam).