Battlefield V update version 1.30 patch is now rolling out on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Battlefield V 1.30 patch notes, the new update brings changes to the recent Weapon Balancing with improved Damage Models on multiple weapons, the removal of ‘3D Spotting’, and more. Apart from this, the new BFV update 1.30 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a major update 5.2 was released with a long list of quality of life improvements. Apart from this, the last update also added balance changes for weapons – including a specific focus on Pistols.
Unfortunately, since the last update, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s BFV update 1.30 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Battlefield V 1.30 Patch Notes Details (BFV update 1.30)
ZK-383, EMP, MP40, STEN:
- Improved damage model from 4-11 to 4-10 BTK
Light Bolt ZK-383, MP28, M1928A1, Suomi:
- Improved damage model from 5-13 to 4-10 BTK with faster damage dropoff then the MP40 damage model
- Battlefield V update 1.30 increased Vertical Recoil by 25%, and Horizontal Recoil by 60% Note: Due to an error with our Damage Tables, the M1928A1 will do 9.6 damage at maximum range making it a maximum 11 BTK, but this will be corrected in our next update.
- Improved damage model from 5-12 to 5-10 BTK
- BFV update 1.30 improved damage model from 5-8 to 4-8 BTK
- Improved damage model from 6-9 to 5-9 BTK
- Reduced Vertical Recoil by 25%, and Horizontal Recoil by 20%
- Improved damage model from 5-13 to 4-10 BTK with reductions made to the damage dropoff.
Breda M1935 PG:
- Improved damage model from 5-6 to 4-6 BTK
KE7, Type 97, Bren Gun, Lewis Gun:
- Improved damage model from 5-8 to 4-8 BTK
- Improved damage model from 4-11 to 4-9 BTK
- Improved damage model from 5-13 to 4-9 BTK with slightly faster dropoff than the LS/26
VGO, MG 42:
- Battlefield 5 version 1.30 improved damage model from 5-13 to 4-10 BTK with reductions made to the damage dropoff.
- Reduced Vertical Recoil by 25% and Horizontal Recoil by 20%
- Fixed an issue where the MG42 dealt too much damage when using High Velocity Bullets
Turner SMLE, MAS 44:
- Improved damage model to 3 BTK within 30 meters as these weapons had an incorrectly low maximum damage
- Increased rate of fire from 300 to 360 rpm
- This should better balance the Ag m/42 against the MAS44 and Turner SMLE
- Battlefield V update 1.30 removed the 5.2 enemy acquisition icons when not looking directly at an enemy player, but who are inside your field of view.
- Reduced the range at which you can see an enemy icon if directly aiming at the player is now 20m, down from 25m.
- Reduced the angle at which we consider that you are looking directly at an enemy player is now 3°, down from 6°.
- Battlefield 5 update 1.30 improved soldier icon occlusion a to reduce the scenarios where an enemy icon could be visible, without the player being really visible on your screen.
- Fixed some issues with smoke grenades not blocking enemy icons consistently.
- BFV update 1.30 reduced the impact of wind on smoke grenades to ensure that the blocking of the icons is more consistent with the shape of the smoke grenade effect.
- Fixed issues with squad member names not being properly displayed above their head in close range or when in a vehicle.
- Battlefield V update 1.30 fixed an issue that was causing stuttering issues during a scenario that involved getting kills with the LVCP vehicle
- BFV update 1.30 addressed multiple crash fixes that we hope will improve overall game stability
Battlefield V update 1.30 for PS4 is now available for download.