Battlefield V update 1.22 is now available on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Battlefield V 1.22 patch notes, the new update comes with bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the new Battlefield V version 1.22 also includes tweaks for weapons, vehicles, and soldier behavior and more.
Previously, a big update was released added new content for Tides of War and the Armory. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s BFV update 1.22 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Battlefield V 1.22 Patch Notes
- Added matchmaking fixes.
- Fixed crashing issues and stuttering/lag issues.
- Added bug fixes and other improvements.
- Battlefield V 1.22 fixed few players reported glitches.
- Other minor adjustments to the general gameplay experience.
- Stability improvements to the game client
Battlefield V update 1.22 for PS4 is now available for download.