A new Battlefield V update 1.20 is now available on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Battlefield V 1.20 patch notes, the new hotfix brings some minor gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, the new Battlefield V version 1.20 also includes tweaks for weapons, vehicles, and soldier behavior and more.
Previously, a big update was released added new content for Tides of War and the Armory, as well as several quality-of-life improvements and bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s BFV update 1.20 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Battlefield V 1.20 Patch Notes
- Fix for hit registration which was the most noticeable when using airplanes. Players should see improvements across the entire game, as we have learned that this was affecting all Vehicles and Infantry under certain circumstances.
- Face paints for the Axis male soldiers are once again functional
- Battlefield V version 1.20 added matchmaking fixes.
- Fixed crashing issues and stuttering/lag issues.
- Added bug fixes and other improvements.
- Battlefield V 1.20 fixed few players reported glitches.
- Other minor adjustments to the general gameplay experience.
- Stability improvements to the game client
Battlefield V update 1.20 for PS4 is now available for download.