Battlefield 5 update 1.38 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Battlefield 5 1.38 patch notes, the latest update various tweaks and fixes. Apart from this, the new BFV 1.38 also includes a fix for the Globetrotter Achievement.
Previously, a major update added new elites – Jonathan McNiel, and Seigfried Albrecht. and expanded community games features.
Unfortunately, since the last update, some players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s BFV 1.38 will fix a few of these issues.
Battlefield 5 1.38 Patch Notes
- We’ve updated our loading screen with new artwork
- Fixed an issue that was causing for some players who were accessing Battlefield V via EA Play to show as Trial Users
- The correct rank is now properly shown in Your Company
- Fixed an issue which was preventing the Rank Up message from appearing midround
- Friendly Name tags are correctly disabled when name tags mutator is set to OFF
- The Serpentine paint job is now available in The Company for the Corsair F4U-1C
- The New Zealand plane paint job correctly displays when in the Corsair F4U 1-A cockpit view
- The Hazard Skin is now correctly available for both Male and Female Soldiers
- Ensured that the minimum players mutator in Community Games remains the same as the previous selection when switching game size from 64/32 players, to 16
- The Loose Part hairstyle is now correctly available to unlock via The Company
- Addressed a bug where the K31 could have the improper UI.
- Addressed the High altitude specialization on the P51.
- Fixed a localization issue in the Brazillian versions.
- Addressed a bug where German tanks were not available during pre-round.
- Fixed The Globetrotter achievement.
- Fixed an issue with the Deadeye Outfit when looking down the Sights.
Download free Battlefield 5 update 1.38 for PS4 and Xbox One.