Battlefield 5 update 1.02 is now available for players on PS4, PC, and Xbox One for the release of Battlefield V Deluxe Edition. The update size is around 1.56GB on PC, 530MB on Xbox One and 350MB on PlayStation 4. The new Battlefield 5 version 1.02 has added fixes for multiple Crash issues, better support for the Xbox One Instant-On Functionality as well as multiple fixes for the Airborne gamemode. The game will official release on 20th November.
Battlefield V is an upcoming first-person shooter video game developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. Battlefield V is the sixteenth installment in the Battlefield series. It will be released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on November 20, 2018.
Battlefield 5 Update 1.02 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that could result in a very uneven number of players at the start of a round.
- Made improvements to matchmaking with a full squad which should result in less disconnects.
- In some cases, the revive functionality would suddenly stop to function for all of the players on a server. This has now been fixed.
- Further improvements to game client stability have been made.
- In the Airborne game mode, spawn protection has been added when attackers spawn into planes. The planes are no longer as vulnerable to AA fire as they used to be at longer distances.
- Fixed an issue in Airborne where the bomb carriers could finish arming the objective even though they were dead.
- Players can no longer shoot down airplanes too quickly in Airborne, which could result in the attackers not being able to spawn.
- In War Stories, players are no longer able to collect Letters while playing offline due to them not being able to update the persistence counters, which requires an online connection.
- Fixed an issue where a weapon would disappear on the weapon selection screen.
- Fixed an issue in Frontlines mode on Devastation where the bomb in some rare cases spawned inside a wall.
- Fixed an issue which made the menus unusable when cancelling a matchmaking session.
- Fixed an issue with the lens sight alignment on the MP34 weapon.
Xbox One Only
- Improved how the game resumes when using the Xbox One Instant-On function.
- RTX ray tracing can now be enabled with graphics cards that support this function.
Battlefield 5 update 1.02 will start rolling out to Deluxe Edition players on Wednesday, November 14th, at 1100 UTC / 3:00AM PST through November 15, 6AM UTC / 10PM PDT November 14th.