Battlefield 1 version 1.24 June update is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Battlefield 1 1.24 patch notes, the latest Shock Operations update has added new weapons like M1911 Silenced, Burton LMR, Annihilator Storm and more. Apart from this, Battlefield 1 update 1.24 also includes a big list for fixes and stability improvements. Check out full details below.
Previously, a big April Update was released with improved loading time into the soldier customization screen. In addition, the patch also fixed the first-person animations when running around with a revolver.
Battlefield 1 version 1.24 June Update Patch Notes
SHOCK OPERATIONS – Operations taking place on a single map, available on the following:
- Giant’s Shadow
- Prise De Tahure
- Lupkow Pass
- River Somme
Made some changes to Shock Operation maps:
- Lupkow Pass – Bombers and Heavy Bombers are now unavailable to defenders.
- Lupkow Pass – Defenders have one additional plane spawn, allowing up to three Fighters or Attack Planes in the final sector.
- Prise de Tahure – Capture areas have been adjusted, cleaning them up and trying to envelop nearby cover.
- Prise de Tahure – A Trench Raider for the defenders was previously respawning instantly, that now has a 30 second respawn time.
- Prise de Tahure and Giant’s Shadow – Capture areas have been adjusted to disallow capturing flags from the second level of a building.
- Giant’s Shadow – Capture areas for the Crash Site have been lowered to prevent capturing from the top of the crash.
- Giant’s Shadow – The Train Depot capture area in the fourth sector has been reduced in size.
- Giant’s Shadow – Defenders now have a tank in the third sector, and two tanks in the fourth Sector.
- Giant’s Shadow – Attackers now get two additional armored cars to advance with.
- New M1911 Silenced
- New Burton LMR
- New Annihilator Storm
- General Liu Rifle Storm now has an alternate fire mode
- Tanker and Pilot weapons are available to the Assault and Support classes now
- Reduced the likelihood of players getting stuck waiting in the queue to join a match.
- Fixed an issue with the Mid Round Team Balancer that would occasionally move a player from a team with fewer players.
- Tweaked parameters used to determine who is eligible for mid-round balancing.
- Fixed an issue where teams were not rebalancing by skill at the start of each match.
- Fixed an issue with being able to switch teams too frequently in Operations game mode.
- Fixed the issue where some players got kicked by the server when spawning in the driver seat of a tank or a plane.
- Fixed an issue where players on Xbox One were unable to join a friend’s game session when attempting to do so during a game session.
MAPS AND GAME MODES
- Removed invisible meshes that were blocking bullets in the factory area of River Somme.
- Pre-round artillery strikes have been added to maps from the Battlefield 1 In the Name of The Tsar and Battlefield 1 Turning Tides expansion packs.
- Fixed an issue where the fortress turret on the B flag of Monte Grappa would hover slightly above the bunker roof when destroyed.
- Fixed a visual glitch on Galicia.
- Fixed a reverb issue in Fort de Vaux and Monte Grappa that could cause a loud clicking sound.
- Reduced the effects of wind on the Livens Projectors on Caporetto to keep the visual effects better synced with the damage volume.
- Fixed an issue where non-British teams would hear British VO during an Operation.
- Fix issue with the incorrect attack/defense movie playing when transitioning from one Operation to the next.
- River water in Soissons no longer duplicates the first-person model.
WEAPONS, GADGETS, AND VEHICLES
- General Liu Rifle now has an alternate fire mode on both the Factory and Storm variants.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Arisaka Infantry to require leaving ADS to cycle the bolt if radium sights were equipped.
- Fixed an issue where customizing some of the new weapon variants introduced in the Weapons Crate update would affect the customization options of the original version of that weapon. The customization settings for all variants should now be properly separated.
- By community request, “An Escalation” weapon skins for both variants of the M1917 MG have been updated with a visible skull in first person.
- Fixed an issue where repeated quick melee attacks with the Welsh Blade could be used faster than intended.
- Increased the three-hit kill range of the RSC SMG from 12m to 20m.
- Fixed the gamepad movement stick controls of the Mark V Landship driver when in the rear facing turret.
- Fixed the aiming pitch decoupling (from tank pitch movement) when in the Mark V Landship driver rear facing turret.
- Set the vehicle gas canisters to show a gas warning HUD icon for those who would take damage (enemies and self, teammates only if friendly fire is on).
- Fixed an issue where the rear sight of the Lewis MG could clip into the camera and disappear while firing from the bipod.
- Added a cooldown element on the Mortar, Ammo Pouch, Ammo Crate, Medical Crate, and Bandage Pouch.
- Fixed the issue when in the secondary firing mode of the BAR M1918A, pressing the primary weapon key would switch to its primary firing mode.
- Fixed the issue where players who enter a vehicle’s open seat while sprinting couldn’t shoot while in the seat.
- Fixed the issue where some players spawn in the driver seat of a tank or a plane without a repair wrench.
- Reduced the likelihood of the Out of Bounds effect staying on screen during normal gameplay, when playing Operations.
- Players will now receive score for interrupting a vehicle attempting to self-repair.
USER INTERFACE/USER EXPERIENCE
- Players now can adjust the squadmates HUD outline visibility via a gameplay option.
- Players now can map the HUD Toggle (from the gameplay options screen) to a button.
Other Changes in Battlefield 1 update 1.24
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t equip the Fiamme Verdi skin on the Cei-Rigotti Factory.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.24 fixed an issue where players couldn’t equip the Desert Dweller skin on the Russian 1895.
- Fixed an issue where players were occasionally disconnecting.
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally disconnect after spawning as a pilot
- Fixed an issue where the screen would remain red, if the player died out of bounds as the Operation transitioned to the next wave.
- Battlefield 1 update 1.24 fixed an issue where the player’s character would occasionally twitch after being revived a second time.
- Fixed an issue where the player would encounter a ricochet effect that was excessively high on the secondary color multiplier.
- Addressed an issue where the Autoloading 8.25 Extended would preform a full reload after a few shots were fired.
- Fixed an issue where the Gas Mortar rounds from an artillery truck did not have enemy grenade markers in the UI.
- Fixed an issue where the required experience points to rank up to 141 was excessively high.
- Battlefield 1 1.24 fixed an issue where the vegetation would flicker when field of view was set higher than 93.
- Corrected an error that displayed incorrect criteria for unlocking some “Staying Focused” Service Assignments.
- Fixed an issue where German soldiers were occasionally playing British callout voice over lines in Operations.
- Battlefield 1 1.24 addressed an issue where deaths by the Livens Projector was not displayed correctly in Capporetto.
- Fixed an issue where players were taking little damage from the Livens Projector while standing in the area of effect.
- Fixed an issue where players sprinting while entering a vehicle would end up in a state that would not allow them to fire their weapons.
- Fixed an issue where only one track was working while operating the Mark V rear gun
- Fixed an issue where player weapons were occasionally displayed incorrectly in the Best Squad screen.
- Battlefield 1 patch 1.24 fixed an issue where an unpleasant clicking noise would play when the player was driving a vehicle in and out of tunnels/buildings.
- Fixed the HUD from displaying 0 ammo when equipping a melee weapon.
- Fixed an issue where the Elite kits were incorrectly named in Fort De Vaux when they were awarded to attackers in an Operation.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.24 fixed an issue where the second fire icon was missing from the Ground Support and Tank Hunter Attack Planes.
- Fixed an issue where the spot flare icon was missing for the Ground Support and Attack Planes in the customize and in game HUD.
- Battlefield 1 update 1.24 fixed an issue where the player could get stuck under a destroyed Assault Truck in Lupkow Pass.
- Fixed an issue where the BAR M1918A2 was clipping through the character’s hand when laying prone.
- Battlefield 1 1.24 fixed an issue where the player would encounter an infinite icon in the HUD while playing the Single Player War Stories.
- Fixed an issue where all squads would appear as friendly in the Best Squad screen.
- Fixed an issue where the sling swivel was floating when reloading the Annihilator Trench.
- Battlefield 1.24 added a cooldown element in the HUD for the mortar.
- According to the official Battlefield 1 1.24 patch notes, the latest Shock Operations update has added a squad leader icon to the Best Squad screen.
- Battlefield update 1.24 added the Welsh Blade to the Frontend Customize menu.
- Corrected a misspelling in the Fedorov-Degtyarev description.
- Corrected a misspelling in the Sniper Scope DOF description.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.24 has added performance and stability improvements.
Battlefield 1 update 1.24 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.