Battlefield 1 1.22 April Update for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Battlefield 1 update 1.22 changelog, the new patch comes with improved loading time into the soldier customization screen. Apart from this, Battlefield 1 version 1.22 also fixed the first-person animations when running around with a revolver. Check out more details below.
Recently, a big Easter Update was released with new features like the Mid-Round Team Balancer. However, there were some issues with the Mid-Round Team Balancer system.
Battlefield 1 1.22 April Update Changelog
- Changed the color of the Infiltrator Elite Class’ flare to respect custom colorblind UI colors.
MAPS AND GAME MODES
- Rotated the Telegraph Post to face away from the machinery in the final sector of Rush on River Somme.
- Battlefield 1 April Update fixed an issue in Amiens where players could reach unintended areas on top of buildings.
- Rebalanced Tsaritsyn in the Red Tide Operation, to reduce the likelihood of attackers spawning with direct line of sight of defending team at Point B.
- Battlefield 1 update 1.22 addressed an issue where the Mid-Round Team Balancer would occasionally assign players to a team beyond the team limit for that game mode.
USER INTERFACE/USER EXPERIENCE
- Improved loading times into the soldier customization screen.
- Battlefield 1 1.22 reduced occurrence of disconnects when trying to join a server.
- Fixed an issue where the scoring UI would be offset incorrectly when using a 21:9 monitor while spectating.
- Updated the briefings of Operations to avoid overlapping elements in various resolutions, including 4K.
- Fixed an issue where the introductory globe animations at the start of the Gallipoli Operation had overlapping UI elements.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.22 fixed an UI issue where capturing neutral flags in Frontlines would be incorrectly portrayed as though the team was reclaiming the capture point from their enemy.
- Battlefield 1 April Update fixed a bug where the Tanker Class icon would not display properly at the end of round.
- Relocated the Caesar’s Wreath medal to the Combat category.
- Battlefield 1 patch 1.22 fixed an issue where several skins for the Model 8 Autoloading did not include the weapon magazine in the thumbnail that displays when players first obtain the skin.
WEAPONS AND VEHICLES
- According to the Battlefield 1 1.22 patch notes, the new Battlefield 1 April update fixed an issue where the first-person sprint animations would break with the Auto and Bull Dog Revolvers.
- Fixed a bug where the Howell Automatic Sniper played incorrect sound effects when fired.
- Fixed naming inconsistencies with the Model 1900 Slug.
- Battlefield 1 update 1.22 fixed an issue where K Bullets were playing incorrect sound effects when firing some weapons.
- Addressed an issue where the user’s camera would stick after deploying into the third seat of the Hansa Brandenburg bomber.
- Battlefield 1 1.22 update fixed an issue where cavalry could heal other nearby vehicles (even behemoths!) for a short time after applying bandages while on horseback. This healing will now be properly applied only to the rider’s horse.
Check your game update and download the latest Battlefield 1 Update 1.22.