BattleBit update 2.0.2 is available to download on PC players. According to the official BattleBit 2.0.2 patch notes, the latest update adds a new Trophy Gadget and attachment adjustments. Additionally, BattleBit patch 2.02 also includes various gameplay changes and fixes.
Previously. a minor BattleBit update 1.5 was released with tweaks and changes. Unfortunetly, since the BattleBit Remastered day one patch, players are experiencing various bug fixes and errors. Today’s BattleBit update 2.0.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
BattleBit Remastered 2.0.2 Patch Notes – August 9, 2023
- Trophy Gadget added – Available for Assault, Engineer, Support.
- Vehicles now can damage Hesco walls & destroy barbed wires by crashing into them.
- Attachments will now affect running speed by 50% only.
- Improved directional audio of general game sounds.
- Shooting C4 in mid-air will no longer launch it.
- Rockets, tank, APC rounds will destroy fences, no longer passing through them.
- Player will no longer be able to carry more gadgets than the default by supplying.
- Vote Screen – Reduced displayed maps to 4, instead of 6.
- FLIR Sight – Teammate’s armor will no longer glow.
- Twitch Rivals skins added.
Download the free BattleBit Remastered update 2.0.2 on PC.