A new Barotrauma update released on PC. According to the official Barotrauma patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Barotrauma patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Barotrauma Patch Notes – December 16, 2021
We’ve just released a small patch to address the most urgent issues in yesterday’s update. Here is the list of changes:
- Fixed crashing on startup on some versions of macOS.
- Fixed GameAnalytics consent prompt going outside the window on small resolutions and/or large text sizes.
- Fixed Kastrull’s drone sometimes spawning inside the sub client-side in multiplayer.
- Fixed opening the settings menu resetting the game window, which caused screen capture software to stop capturing the window.
- Fixed certain mods that don’t configure the “you are here” circle sprite for the status monitors causing crashes.
- Fixed abilities that give simultaneous skill gain (minor in mechanics, once upon a time in europa, apprenticeship) not giving the extra skill points.