Barotrauma update 0.16.6.1 is now available to download. According to the official Barotrauma patch notes, the latest update added new changes and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Barotrauma patch 0.16.6.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
– introducing Herja and Barsuk, two new attack subs, as well as Winterhalter, the new deep diver. These subs should fill gaps in the submarine roster for those interested in playing campaigns with vanilla subs.
– the update brings the Giant Spineling, Veteran Mudraptor and Crawler Broodmother to make your creature encounters more interesting. We have also fixed monster AI issues and balanced monster spawns and behaviors throughout the game.
– you can now find medics on board stations and purchase healing services from them. Outpost healing works the same way as all outpost services, with healing purchased for each affliction separately.
– we’ve further improved character visuals with both polish and roughness. Hair and facial hair styles as well as job gear variants have been differentiated a little better, and we’ll still continue adding more styles with later updates!
– Barotrauma should run more smoothly on lower-end systems after the update, and as usual, there is a long list of other fixes and improvements too.
Be sure to update your game to the latest version to be able to host and join multiplayer games, and please be patient while modders update their mods to the most recent version.