Banners of Ruin update 1.1.14 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Banners of Ruin patch notes, the latest update added various changes and fixes.
Since the last patch, players were facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Banners of Ruin patch 1.1.14 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Banners of Ruin Patch Notes – November 16, 2021
- Red Powder was meant to now be excluded from being offered after combat, however Pink Powder was erroneously changed instead. This is now fixed.
- Fix for new weapons not responding to Upgrade Tokens (as well as RoundShield and HeavyShield).
- Fix for Stand or Perish scenario displaying white artwork after entering the scenario.
- Fix for Sparring Partner scenario showing -400fl for the top option, but only requiring and charging 350fl
- Fix for Fenra failing to find targets on the first turn
- Fix for Shieldmaiden ruin-cards option