Banners of Ruin update 220.127.116.11 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Banners of Ruin patch notes, the latest update brings translation updates for Portuguese Brazilian, featuring all the new content in the Hunters Update.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of bug fixes and issues with the game. Today’s Banners of Ruin patch 18.104.22.168 will address a few to these issues.
Read more details below.
Banners of Ruin Patch Notes – November 18, 2021
- Updated translation for Portuguese Brazilian, featuring all the new content in the Hunters Update.
- Fixed some inconsistencies with how Weapon Damage was used on some Weapon Cards, which meant, in part, a Wolf using their Racial Ability to play other characters’ weapons could deal their own Weapon Damage instead.
- Fix for an exploit in the Arena scenario, where restarting the game during the second fight would consider it won after reloading.
- Fix for Besiege not working correctly for single movements (not swapping), where if the position was free, it would move the player character to the default combat position (enemy side).
- Fix for some of the new cards that draw additional cards not triggering the Ender Crossbowmen’s Overwatch status.
Download free Banners of Ruin patch 22.214.171.124 on PC (Steam).