Baldur’s Gate 3 update 4 (18.104.22.16845567) is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official BG3 patch notes, the latest addresses various crashes, bugs, and gameplay issues. Apart from this, Baldur’s Gate 3 patch 4 also includes stability fixes. A larger update, BG3 Patch 1, with over 1000 fixes is upcoming, followed by Patch 2
Previously, a big BG3 update 1 added the bard class, playable gnomes, Swarm AI, and countless other improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game.
Read more details below.
BG3 Hotfix 4 Patch Notes – August 17, 2023
- Fixed players getting stuck mid-Long-Rest due to companions not waking up.
- Fixed being able to Long Rest in the Astral Prism, potentially causing the portal to disappear.
- Fixed Orin getting pulled from her location in the Temple of Bhaal if the door was opened before killing Gortash in Wyrm’s Crossing.
- Fixed a script issue preventing some players from loading savegames.
- Fixed characters disappearing when disconnecting and reconnecting in split-screen.
- Added a warning for hosts in multiplayer when clients join through drop-in during Character Creation. Hosts must now grant approval before new players join.
- Fixed the visibility of multiplayer servers on GOG.
- Slightly increased Isobel’s HP so she doesn’t die as easily.
- Fixed a bug that would make Gortash join the combat taking place in Wyrm’s Rock’s Audience Hall.
- Fixed Cruel Sting adding infinite additional Psychic damage to attacks.
- Fixed the game thinking the Emperor had died in the Astral Prism when you healed a downed ally.
- Player resources are now correctly restored at the end of Act II.
- Having dead party members no longer prevents you from entering
the Astral Prism.
- Fixed a bug preventing you from talking to the Iron Throne if he gets moved to the camp in a certain case.
- Hostages in the Iron Throne will no longer be stuck if you turn back and return again.
- Players with modded or cheated savegames with characters at Level 13 or above can now travel to the House of Hope.
- Killing Anders will no longer make the other paladins leave the Tollhouse.
The game recently reached over 850,000 concurrent players on Steam, placing it among the top 10 most played games.
Download free Baldurs Gate 3 update 4 on PC (Steam).