Away The Survival Series update 1.05 (1.005.000) released PS4 and PS5. According to the Away version 1.05 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and changes. Additionally, Away version 1.05 (1.005) also includes stability fixes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, players are experiencing problems with the game.
Today’s Away patch 1.05 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Away The Survival Series 1.05 Patch Notes (1.005)
- Fixed respawn bugs and broken animation/control
- Improved sound and music
- Improved collisions and dynamics
- Improved setting controls, and saving
- Improve statistics, skills, and achievements
- Polished various missions
- Other minor stability, guidance, and cosmetic improvements
- Exploration Mode enters Beta: We have decided to denote Exploration Mode as a Beta thanks to your feedback. We have improvements in mind that we will begin experimenting with over the months to come.
- Fixed crashes in Exploration Mode
Download free Away The Survival Series version 1.05 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.