Avorion update 2.0.8 released for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Avorion patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and changes. Previously, a big update added a long list of quality of life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues.
Today’s Avorion patch 2.0.8 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Avorion Patch Notes (Oct 1, 2021)
- Some missions on bulletin boards are now only available in certain distances from the center of the galaxy
- Captains now return to the sector they started in upon completing a scout, refine, procure, sell, expedition or restock operation
- Trade contracts are now based on the revealed sectors of the area they are started in
- Various error messages that contain sector coordinates now show a ping on the map and can be clicked
- Trading goods floating around in the sector now have prettier and distinct models
- Added a hint about cooling the hyperspace engine by boosting
“As always, bug fixes marked with [UBR] are from User Bug Reports, that were submitted through our bug reporter! Thanks for your help and keep it up! :)”
- Fixed several issues in missions
Fixed an issue in procure, restock and trade operation where they couldn’t be started as an alliance if the player didn’t have enough money
- [UBR] Fixed an issue where the ship list in the Galaxy Map started rapidly scrolling while holding down the shift key
- Fixed an issue where fighters continued attacking a target even when relations changed to friendly
- Fixed two occurrences of wrong sector coordinate arguments in error messages
- [UBR] Fixed an issue where resources could be dropped in the wrong location when using legendary salvaging lasers
- Fixed an issue where the tracked mission was displayed in Building Mode, overlapping with craft stats
- [UBR] Fixed an issue where ships on mine operations could appear in cultist sectors
- Fixed several possible script crashes
- [UBR] Fixed an issue where changing the ship class made the ship name disappear in Strategy Mode sector overview
- [UBR] Fixed an issue where the research UI scrolled to the top when researching
Download free Avorion patch 2.0.8 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.