A new Avorion update 2.0.11 is now rolling out PC (Steam). According to the official Avorion patch notes, the latest update added new changes as well as tweaks and fixes.
Previously, a big update added a long list of bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues.
Today’s Avorion patch 2.0.11 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Avorion Patch Notes (November 22, 2021)
- Added new parameter ‘mailId’ to these mail callbacks:
- Added getDesigns() and setDesigns() functions to TurretBases component.
- Added getShipTurretDesigns() function to Player and Alliance.
- Added entity callback onReconstructed(craftId, playerIndex).
“No patch without some good old bug fixing! As usual, User Bug Reports that were submitted via our bug reporting tool are marked with [UBR]! Thanks to such a great community and keep it up!”
- [UBR] Fixed missions getting stuck waiting for a mail if mail was read and deleted while the game was paused.
- [UBR] Fixed turret designs not being restored when repairing at a Repair Dock.
- [UBR] Fixed a crash when talking to the hermit.
- Fixed potential crashes in shops.
- Fixed mapcommands client crash when trying to play a sound.
- [UBR] Fixed potential exploit in station insurances.
Download free Avorion patch 2.0.11 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.