Avengers update 1.000.019 is now available for download on PS4, and Xbox One. According to the official Avengers 1.000.019 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Marvel’s Avengers version 1.000.019 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added new changes and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several performance issues.
Today’s Marvel Avengers update 1.000.019 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Avengers Version 1.000.019 Patch Notes
REASSEMBLE CAMPAIGN & AVENGERS INITIATIVE
- The Vault Onboarding mission now properly updates after completing a SHIELD Cache.
- Players no longer automatically swaps to Hulk when choosing To Find Olympia from the Avengers Initiative War Table during Kamala’s portion of the level.
ART & ANIMATION
Captain America’s “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit’s shield now displays correctly in the Reassemble Campaign’s final battle and ending cinematics if equipped.
Captain America’s “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit’s shield is now oriented correctly on his back so the star faces upwards.
- The “Back in the Game” buff no longer appears when switching characters.
- Mission tooltips for the Mega Hive now correctly mention that only 4 Heroic Gauntlets need to be completed instead of 8.
- A snippet of code no longer appears in the tooltip of the Red Room Uniform.
- Players can no longer use the Void Tech Transponder to shrink Monica in Beating the Odds.
GEAR, CHALLENGES, & REWARDS
- Gamma Resistance will no longer show up in the Buff feed as [REDACTED BUFF] Resistance.
- General UI fixes and improvements.
- Added matchmaking improvements
- Various gameplay optimizations.
- Added various stability fixes.
- Added gameplay performance improvements.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Marvel’s Avengers update 1.000.019 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.