Avengers update 1.24 patch notes released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Avengers 1.24 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, Avengers version 1.24 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. A minor update was also released with various bug fixes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Avengers 1.24 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in Avengers 1.24 Patch Notes?
- Resolved an infrequent bug where players are unable to progress with the campaign due to an infinite loading screen.
- This patch does not resolve the fix for those who have already encountered it – bad save states will be resolved in V1.3.0.
- Addressed majority of instances of a partially loaded Helicarrier which resulted in characters infinitely falling out of world when trying to access the Avengers Initiative.
- There are rare instances where this could happen still, but the patch ensures that loading back into the main menu and then returning to the Avengers Initiative will resolve it. We are still working to eliminate this bug entirely.
- Campaign Mission reward outfits will no longer disappear from Cosmetics Inventory UI. This presented as costumes that were previously unlocked through campaign progress – such as the Stark Tech outfits – reverting to a locked state.
- We prevented this from happening in V1.2.5, but the patch does not return outfits for those who have already encountered it – bad save states will be resolved In V1.3.0.
- Marketplace and Challenge Card outfits will be restored and no longer become re-locked in the Cosmetics Inventory UI. This presented as costumes that were previously unlocked through online play – such as Hero Challenge Card rewards, pattern drops, and faction vendors – reverting to a locked state
- Avengers 1.06 updated Community Challenge UI that now reflects current community progress.
- Backup Save UI improvements
- Load time optimizations
- Xbox Only: Achievements should now unlock and increment properly. We are still investigating if all Achievements will be granted retroactively – our current theory is that story-based will, but challenge-based will not.
Download free Avengers update 1.24 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.