Previously, an update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online.
Today’s Auto Chess version 1.24 will resolve a few of these issues. Read more details below.
1. Ember Blade
Ability (Catching Fire) CD: 5/4/3 → 6/5/3
2. Jade General
Ability (Rock-breaking): Summons 1/2/3 rocks from the edge of the chessboard, striking a row or column each time, stunning enemy units in a straight line and dealing physical damage.
→ Summons 2/2/3 rocks from the edge of the chessboard, striking a row or column each time, stunning enemy units in a straight line and dealing physical damage.
3. Phantom Queen
Ability (Scream of Devil) CD: 20/15/10 → 20/16/10
1. Divinity (4)
Reduces Ability CD of all Divinities and other allies whose Race synergies are not triggered by 70% → 65%
2. Shaman (4)
All allied Shamans get a buff: Turns into a random piece which costs +1 (50%) or +2 (50%), The piece turned into does not inherit synergy effects or items.
→ Turns into a random piece which costs +1 (65%) or +2 (35%), The piece turned into does not inherit synergy effects or items.
Scythe of Vyse
CD: 30s → 20s
1. Fixed the issue that game sometimes crashed when match started in Lobby
2. Fixed the abnormal display of Avenge Knight’s Attack bonus
3. Fixed the issue that chess piece didn’t show the star-up sign during postbattle phase
1. Optimized the sound effects of Cannon Lady
2. Optimized the model display of Sunchaser Servant and Sunchaser Shaman in battle
Download free Auto Chess update 1.24 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.