Auto Chess version 1.000.009 is now rolling out on PS4, PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official Auto Chess update 1.21 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to AI, crashes, lag, and more. Apart from this, Auto Chess update 1.009 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, an update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online.
Today’s Auto Chess version 1.21 will resolve a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Auto Chess update 1.009.000 patch notes
- Fixed the Horn pieces chess icon and synergy icon display abnormality on some pages
- Addressed the issue where creeps don’t drop items in some special circumstances.
- Fixed the Sunchaser Shaman ability abnormality in some cases.
- Fixed the issue that in Duo mode, some players may encounter Gold and piece store refreshment abnormality at the end of a round.
- Addressed a bug where some chess piece icon display abnormalities.
- Fixed the issue that Horn pieces can’t be unlocked in the Illustration.
- Fixed the Championship page sound effect abnormality.
- Addressed a bug that the chatbox can’t be closed in some cases.
- Fixed the issue that the game may crash on loading screen after successfully find a match.
- Fixed the issue where the price of some packs in the store was not displayed.
- Addressed an issue where the labels of some items or packs were displayed abnormally.
Download free Auto Chess update 1.20 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.