Atlas update 530.05 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Atlas patch notes, the latest update added a new ship variant (Broadsider) and various bug fixes.
Previously, a major update was released with various tweaks and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Atlas patch 530.05 will fix a few of these issues.
Atlas Patch 531.05 Notes
New Modular Ship Variant: Broadsider
The Broadsider is the first in a new system of modular ships that is only craftable from blueprints. These blueprints are found in shipwrecked sunken treasure locations around the world, and craftable in the advanced shipyard.
- Cost: 22,000 gold and 50 dried tentacle
- Weapons: 40 standard cannons
- Max Level: 50
- Sail Points: 10
- Repair Resource: Patch Kit
Blueprint Only Modular Ships
- Blueprints for ships that are unique
- Found at shipwreck sunken treasure locations
- Quality of the blueprint scales modular points on the ship, which allows for additional customization options.
- Fixed areas on the Mortar ship, Kraken and Ramming Galley where paint was not showing properly
- Fixed Instances in which the Paint Spray gun would not cover all regions
- Fixed Position of the Steering Wheel on Mortar Ship
- Fixed instances where Islands could affect nearby seaforts’ peacetime.
- Fixed Instances in which Control Points could be selected as Islands to respawn on
- Fixed instances in which company cooldown was being circumvented
- Ship Respec should now be working properly after 48 hour cooldown
Download free Atlas update 531.05 on PC (Steam).