Astroneer PS4 update 1.23 is now available for download. According to the official Astroneer 1.23 patch notes, the latest update added new changes, new features and various fixes. Apart from this, Astroneer version 1.23 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big Automation update 2 added new switches, new platforms, updated modules, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues.
Today’s Astroneer version 1.23 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Astroneer 1.23?
EXO Biofuel Obtainment Operation
New plant species have been detected on Atrox which are capable of generating potential biofuels from other flora. This species – designated “Cauldrangea” – appears to only appear for a short period of time. Beware that these Cauldrangea are protected by new dangerous Hazards.
Astroneers are asked to harvest specific ingredients for the Cauldrangea to… digest… and send the plant’s output in stages. EXO Dynamics will reward these efforts with new cosmetics and useful items along the way. Points are only given for the stage you’re currently on – braving the wilds of Atrox is better with friends!
- “Hallowed Helm” Hat – Rewarded for completing the Squasholine Stage.
- “Endless” Visor – Rewarded for completing the Attapetrol Stage.
- “PUM-KN Shelter” Module – Rewarded for completing the Noxothane Stage.
- Useful incremental rewards along the way.
- Randomized recurring rewards from at the end of the event.
Item Descriptions Have Been Updated
- Item description text has been updated for all Adventure mode items. Each item now includes a description and notable applications. Dependencies, Slot information and Power values are included where applicable.
Store – New Items!
- New Limited Time Bundle – ASTROMANCY! Cast a magical look with this spellbinding set! Available in EXO Outfitters until Nov.16, 2020. Includes:
- Hocus Pocus Hat.
- Incantation Palette.
- Crystal Ball Visor.
- Creepy Crow.
- Face Cuddler.
- Broadcast Beacons.
- Echo Locators.
- Hocus Pocus.
- Crystal Ball.
- New Emotes.
- Jump Scare.
- Tomb Worthy.
- Candy Corn.
- The following are still known issues as of version 22.214.171.124:
- In multiplayer games during the Biofuel Obtainment Operation event, points and rewards may appear incorrectly for hosts on the Exo Request Module control panel when a client has completed the final stage of the event.
- The following bugs have been fixed as of version 126.96.36.199:
- [AS-12256] Fixed a crash that occurred when using the arrow keys or d-pad during the credits.
- [AS-12253] Fixed a crash that would occur when navigating the Co-op menu.
- [AS-12313] Fixed a crash that would occur when opening the menu during the tutorial.
[AS-11160] Fixed an issue in Spanish (Spain) where some text lines were too long for their boxes causing text to be cut off or overlap other lines.
[AS-12252] Fixed an issue where “Repeat Count” in the Count Repeater control panel was not localized in any language.
- [AS-12255] Fixed an issue where the Spooky and Endless visors would look stretched when worn on the Commander suit.
- [AS-12287] Fixed a bug where some emote holograms would change position if another emote was played before they finished.
Download free Astroneer update 1.23 on PlayStation 4.