Assetto Corsa Competizione update 1.11 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. The new Assetto Corsa version 1.11 update added the British GT Pack DLC to the game. In addition, ACC patch 1.11 also including fixes for client bugs and UI bugs.
Previously, a big update was released with various fixes. In addition, ACC patch 1.11 also includes various stability and performance improvements.
Assetto Corsa 1.11 Patch Notes (Updated)
Added the BRITISH GT PACK DLC pack.
Donington Park Circuit
Oulton Park Circuit
Over 40 new liveries and 70 drivers
Dedicated Championship season
Included in the ACC Season Pass
This new season may be run also with GT4 cars (also in mixed-class races) if the correspondent GT4 PACK DLC is also owned.
Players who don’t own the BRITISH GT PACK DLC may still run some British GT races on the related circuits already available in the base game (Silverstone, Spa-Francorchamps, Brands Hatch); the whole season is exclusive to the BRITISH GT PACK owners.
- Fixed issues with the Career mode trophies ‘Sprint’, ‘Tour’ and ‘Marathon’ not unlocking.
- Fixed issues when saving replays/highlights with improved messaging.
- Individual driver lap times can be seen by selecting them in the Timetables.
- Timetables overview added to the replay HUD.
- Added SAS display to some car interiors displaying race flags.
- Fixed car skins were not loading correctly in the front-end.
- Improvements to the pit stop MFD.
- Added full track map option in the racing HUD.
- General UI and navigation improvements.
- Custom driver showroom team panel issue fixed.
- Fixed issues surrounding custom Championship race settings.
- Removed invalid previous events within the Special Events and updated with new ones
- Introduction of single player multiclass racing
- GT3/GT4 mixed class racing in British GT Championship
- PS5 Backward compatibility support
- Changed pit start positioning at Spa-Francorchamps in all game modes.
- Intro sequences now play at Mount Panorama.
- General optimisations.
- Fixed SFX for the Mercedes AMG GT4.
- Server menu filters added for easier sorting.
- Fixed loss of input issue when saving car setups.
- Updated SDKs for Logitech and Thrust master wheels
- Fixed issue surrounding button bindings
- Generic stability updates regarding steering
Download free Assetto Corsa Competizione update 1.11 on PS4 and Xbox One.