Assetto Corsa Competizione update 1.8.15 released on PS4, PC(Steam), and Xbox. According to the official ACC patch notes, the latest update added the new American Track Pack DLC with 3 new circuits. Apart from this, ACC update 1.8.15 also added new liveries and improvements for all players.
Previously, an update was released which added free BMW M4 GT3 2022 and sim racing improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Assetto Corsa Competizione patch 1.8.15 will fix a few of these issues. Read the full details below.
– Added Circuit of the Americas as DLC content.
– Added Indianapolis Motor Speedway as DLC content.
– Added Watkins Glen International as DLC content.
– Added bonus liveries from the 2022 GTWCHAM season for all players (via Open Series).
– Added all full-season liveries from the 2022 GTWCHEU season for all players (via Open Series).
– Added support for new DLC tracks in custom championship (via Open Series).
– Fixed mass driver duplication when playing against the Lamborghini Huracán ST EVO2.
– Fixed ever-increasing memory usage when refreshing unfiltered server list.
– Added new nationality options.
– Tweaks in GT4 slick tyres rolling resistance, camber simulation, combined grip.
– Tweaks in Wet tyres.
– Fuel consumption tweaks for Bentley, Porsche 992 Cup, Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO, Porsche 991.2 GT3 and more.
– BOP tweaks for Bentley, Aston Martin V8.
Download free Assetto Corsa Competizione update 1.8.15 on PC (Steam), PlayStation 4 and Xbox.