Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update 6.00 (1.5.0) released on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Assassin’s Creed Valhalla 6.00 patch notes, the latest title update added various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, today’s Assassins Creed Valhalla version 6.00 (1.050.000) also includes support for the Dawn of Ragnarök DLC.
Previously, a major update was released that addressed the players progression issues in the Yule Festival. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla patch 6.00 will address a few of these issues.
What is Assassin’s Creed Valhalla 1.5.0 Download Size?
- Xbox Series X|S: 12.27 GB
- Xbox One: 9.84 GB
- PlayStation 5: 3.60 GB
- PlayStation 4: 7.94 GB
- PC: 15.09 GB
What is new in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update 1.5 Patch Notes?
Added support for the new expansion Dawn of Ragnarök.
In Dawn of Ragnarök, Eivor must embrace their destiny as Odin, the Norse god of Battle and Wisdom. Unleash new divine powers as you embark on a desperate quest through the breathtaking world of Svartalfheim. Complete a legendary Viking saga and save your son in the face of the gods’ doom.
- Wield incredible, otherworldly powers. Absorb new abilities from those you’ve defeated and use them to slay all who stand in your way. Shape-shift into a raven for spectacular assassinations or resurrect your defeated foes to fight on your side. Transform your skin into magma to protect yourself, infuse your weapon with ice to unleash devastating strikes, and more.
- New players can start the expansion at any time from the main menu with player boost. You will start your journey at Power Level 340 with a predefined selection of gear and weapons.
- New Divine Quality for gear and weapons.
- 3 new tiers of upgrade
- A new special rune slot
- Expand your progression with 4 new abilities and 6 new skills.
- Unlock new weapons and armour sets.
BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- AI reaction to whistle improved.
- Fixed a bug where players get detected by enemies when using environmental traps.
- Fixed a bug where wild animals detect Eivor regardless of distance/angle and alerting nearby NPCs.
- Fixed a bug where NPCs disengage from conflicts extremely quickly.
- Addressed an issue where Enemy detection cones reduce when using a bow.
- Fixed a bug where Monks having difficulty leaving the music crowd stations in the quest Taken (Kidnap Estrid).
- Added a Saga Difficulty Mode: Write your own Viking Saga without having to worry about the challenges of stealth and combat.
- Combat: Enemies inflict less damage and don’t scale with players.
- Stealth: More time allowed to perform actions when being detected (assassinating, shooting, disengaging, etc.).
- Added new combat settings.
- Damage Eivor Takes
- Eivor Damage Output
- Ration Healing Ratio
- Adrenaline Regeneration
- Enemy Health Modifier
- Added support for more controllers on PC (Nintendo Switch Pro & Stadia).
- Fixed a bug where Eivor gets teleported randomly in some instances.
- Fixed a bug where Headshots are blocked by the NPC’s shield when shooting from behind while undetected.
- Fixed a bug where Players can remain stuck in any Boss fight if Dive of the Valkyries is used as the last hit while having the Night Rogue Set equipped.
- Fixed a bug where PC players lost all input after pressing the ; key on their keyboard.
- Fixed a bug where Light Fingered skills not activating when dodging through a lootable body.
- Fixed a bug where players cannot defeat the Black Shuck Alpha Animal as the end QTE is not appearing.
- Fixed a bug where Enemy’s attacks become weaker if Combat Difficulty value was set to Custom.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to use the fishing line.
- Fixed a bug where unable to use rations.
- Fixed a bug where several option changes made from the pause menu were not applied.
- Fixed a bug where hero stats were not updated correctly upon equipping the Arenhare’ko:wa Gear Set.
- Fixed a bug where Feign death ability not working properly when used on specific terrain or objects.
- Fixed a bug where Eivor’s bow disappeared when using the Goule Breath.
- Fixed a bug where mouse and keyboard icons remain visible despite adding a controller.
- Fixed a bug where wrath of the Druids: Enemies in Dublin and Meath territories do not scale with Eivor’s Power Level after changing Level scaling options.
- Fixed a bug where the Siege of Paris: Keyboard input being displayed while using a controller in some instances.
MAIN QUESTS, WORLD EVENTS, AND SIDE ACTIVITIES
- Addressed an issue where Dag is not present near the longhouse making it impossible to complete A Brewing Storm.
- Addressed an issue where the player cannot progress The Prodigal Prince as the assassination prompts are not showing up during the training sequence.
- Addressed an issue where the player cannot collect the Offchurch Key during the Tilting the Balance quest.
- Addressed an issue where the player cannot assassinate Gorm in Hunter of Beasts.
- Missing quest marker in Closing the Vault after following Ljufvina.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to complete The Forge and the Flame quest as a cutscene would not be triggered.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to complete Pilgrimage to St. Albanes as players cannot interact with Fulke.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to kill the Pict Chief during the quest Old Friends.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to proceed in Road to Hamartia as Beonton the dog is stuck.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to interact with Ivarr during King Killer.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to complete A Feast to Remember after defeating Suttungr.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to proceed in Abbots Gambit with the objective Find Fulke and Sigurd.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to complete This Son of Jorvik as Faravid does not get on his horse.
- Addressed a bug where Old Wounds cannot be completed as Rollo is stuck outside his camp.
- Addressed a bug where Guards are stuck in the brothel in Old Wounds.
- Addressed a bug where players cannot complete King of Shitsby World Event due to NPC spawning outside of the church.
- Deviled Water world event cannot be completed as NPC is stuck in the river.
- Haunting of Neist Point and The Drink of the Picts world events cannot be completed if a meditation is performed during the Dialogue Scene.
- The NPC does not show up in the camp in the World Event The Twit Saga Part 2.
- The Siege of Paris: Siegfried does not move in Warlord of Melun.
- Wrath of the Druids: Barid and Ciara will not go to the coronation for Flann over Ireland.
ASSASSIN’S CREED CROSSOVER STORIES
Fixed the following bugs.
- A Fated Encounter does not update upon completing A Wise Friend and building Valka’s Hut.
- The Temple could be opened by throwing a fire pot at the door in What Dream May Come.
- What Dreams May Come quest does not update after exploring the Cave of Gold if the objective is reached after entering a conflict state.
- Enemy villagers can be found again at the light puzzle in the Cave of Gold after completing What Dreams May Come.
- Two of the five shards remain marked on the map upon collecting them in Counting Sheep.
- Kassandra’s voice does not match in a segment of the Dialogue Scene in Night and Day.
RIVER RAIDS, JOMSVIKINGS, RAIDS
Fixed the following bugs.
- Extensive loading times when transitioning from River Raids to the Ravensthorpe.
- Unable to progress in A Challenge From the Gods after the first cutscene.
- Enemies are not highlighted when using Odin Sight in Odin Mine Hideout.
- Goliath NPC can throw the boar outside of the arena making it impossible to complete the Outpost Fight Challenge.
- NPC fall to their death in Lolingestone bandit camp.
TOMBS OF THE FALLEN
- Platforms descending before the push/pull object is on them.
- Carriable snaps in Eivor’s hands if thrown behind the spike wall in Swamp tomb.
- Various issues where Eivor would remain stuck in a free fall animation and/or get desynchronized.
Addressed the following issues.
- Wrong gameplay options present in the Discovery Tour: Viking Age menu.
- Online Service Error (0x20100302) when viewing photos on world map.
- Assassination cutscenes are still playing when activating Photo Mode.
- Horses can photobomb dialogues scenes.
- Achievements / Trophies are not unlocking after playing AC Crossover stories when sharing progression on multiple platforms.
GRAPHICS, ANIMATION, AND AUDIO
Fixed the following bugs.
- Addressed meteorites not being spawned in England.
- Store items disappearing from the inventory or not being visible on Eivor.
- Smoke Bombs not exploding when returned to the enemy with the missile reversal skill.
- Instances of misplaced or floating objects or textures.
- Fixed numerous clipping issues.
- Fixed numerous graphics, texture, animation, or lighting issues.
- Addressed various issues with missing SFX.
- Numerous Menu Narration issues.
- Addressed numerous UI/HUD issues.
- Added various improvements to the Codex menu.
Download free Assassin’s Creed Valhalla patch 6.00 on Sony PlayStation 4, PC, PlayStation 5, and Microsoft Xbox One.