Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update 1.032 (1.032.000) is now rolling out for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official Assassins Creed Valhalla Valhalla 1.032 patch notes, the latest update brings quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, Assassins Creed Valhalla version 1.032 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added new content and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues.
Today’s AC Valhalla patch 1.032.000 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
AC Valhalla Patch 1.032.000 Notes
Added an option to Google Stadia that allows players to choose between High Framerate or Quality.
- Now players can switch between graphic modes for better Performance (prioritize 60 FPS) or Image Quality (prioritize resolution and graphical fidelity features).
- Post-launch skill nodes now have the proper impact on Eivor’s stats
- Territory opportunities will no longer be revealed using Synin when Exploration difficulty is set to Pathfinder.
- Placed the difficulty settings first in the gameplay section.
- Updated descriptions for exploration difficulty.
- Corrected aim-assist parameters order and names for difficulty settings.
- Implemented collapsing/expanding active subcategories via button press.
- Added cycling of filters for entries based on expansions.
- Added a visual overlay, and enabled cycling of filters for entries based on expansions.
Download free Assassins Creed Valhalla update 1.032.000 on Sony PlayStation 5 and Microsoft Xbox Series X.