Assassin’s Creed Origins update 1.22 is rolling out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Assassin’s Creed Origins 1.22 patch notes, the latest update has added new Game + and “Discovery Tour by Assassin’s Creed: Ancient Egypt” game modes. In addition, Assassin’s Creed Origins version 1.22 has added various bug fixes and game improvements. The latest update size will be around 5.5GB on consoles, 4.8GB on Uplay and 600MB on Steam. Check out full changelog below.
Assassin’s Creed Origins 1.22 Patch Notes
Added the “Discovery Tour by Assassin’s Creed: Ancient Egypt” game mode.
- Explore Ancient Egypt from a fascinating historical perspective with a new mode that lets visitors’ free roam the map to learn about Egypt’s history and daily life in guided tours.
Added New Game+ game mode.
- Start a new game while keeping their weapons, outfits, and abilities. You will be able to access New Game + after you have completed the last main quest of the game.
The Hidden Ones
- Assassins Creed Origins update 1.22 addressed an issue where the completion of the Sinai region would not reach 100% in the Atlas
Main Game Changes in Assassins Creed Origins 1.22
- Fixed various issues with Quest Objectives that could disappear when traveling outside of Egypt
- Fixed an issue with the spawning of Hotephres’ boat in the quest “The Crocodile’s Scales”
- Assassins Creed Origins version 1.22 fixed an issue preventing the playable character to go back into the vault if he died after completing the quest “The Final Weighing”
- assassins creed origins update 1.22 increased the distance the player needs to be from some Rebel Camps before Assist Rebel event are respawned
- Fixed an issue with Hippodrome adversaries stopping at the end of a race
- Fixed various issues with Daily Quests and Reda that could not be available at times
- Assassin’s Creed Origins update 1.22 Fixed a bug with the camera having no collision with the Boss of the Trials of the God
- Fixed an issue preventing targets of “Avenge a Friend” quests from being damaged
- Fixed the Trial of the God Community Challenge that could give all the items of the Anubis Gold Set after banking the reward
- Assassin’s Creed Origins 1.22 fixed the synchronization of the Classic Challenges with the Ubisoft Club servers following a network failure
- Fixed various papyruses locations that did not show the interact action
- Assassins creed origins update 1.22 improved the ragdoll visual
- Added a warning message when going out of bound with Senu
- Fixed an issue that caused the mount not being summoned when whistled
- Assassins Creed Origins update 1.22 fixed a bow usage animation issue while in stealth
- Fixed various issues where the playable character could remain stuck
- Fixed an issue where various character’s hands would end up crooked after exiting to the Quest menu
- Assassins Creed Origins version 1.22 addressed an issue where NPC could stand still after being killed with an air assassination
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the interaction with the mount merchant in the Refugee Haven to work
- Assassins creed origins 1.22 fixed an issue that could make cart fly in the air following a collision
- Assassins Creed Origins version 1.22 fixed an issue with the Animus Pulse effect disappearing on certain camera angles in Photo Mode
- Fixed various issues where the playable character could go through collisions
- Fixed various issues with the spawning of NPCs
- Assassins Creed Origins 1.22 fixed floating boats
Graphics & Audio
- Fixed various mismatches between subtitle and audio
- Fixed an infinite load traveling after fast traveling a long distance via the eagle
- Improved overall stability of the game application
- Assassins creed origins 1.22 added some tooltips and other minor improvements to the Performance Analyzer menu
- Fixed an issue with the playable character that could not walk through a narrow pass
- Fixed the display of GPU temperature and usage metrics
- Assassin’s Creed Origins version 1.22 addressed various issues with the key mapping with the Hippodrome
- Assassins creed origins 1.22 addressed various issues with the World Map on multi-monitor setups
- Fixed several stuttering issues
- Assassin’s Creed Origins 1.22 addressed multiple issues with the localized voiceover in the quests “Incoming Threat” and “A Gift from the Gods”
Check your game update and download the latest Assassin’s Creed Origins update 1.22.