Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update 1.3 (1.3.0) will soon roll out for PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S players. According to the official AC Valhalla 1.30 patch notes, the latest update will address various concerns related to crashing, AI, stability, and more. Apart from this, Assassins Creed Valhalla patch 1.3 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added new content and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues.
Today’s Assassins Creed Valhalla patch 1.30 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
AC Valhalla Update 1.30 Patch Notes
- Addressed a bug where killing an Alpha Animal with a stun-kill will not provide a skill point reward.
- Fixed an issue where The Load game section may appear blank when opening it after booting up the game.
- Addressed a bug where Dropping the torch during battle requires you to aim with LT and press RT to drop.
- Fixed an issue where world event cannot be completed due to various actions.
- Addressed an issue where the world map territories do not scale to Eivor’s power level.
- Fixed a bug where “The Way of the Berserker” and “Legend of Beowulf” can be accessed after founding your settlement in England.
- Addressed a bug where players struggling to find the third clue for the Adze? The clue is hidden in the region.
You can download free Assassin’s Creed (AC) Valhalla update 1.30 for PS4 and Xbox One.