Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update 1.05 will soon roll out for PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S players. According to the official AC Valhalla 1.05 patch notes, the update will add some tweaks, fixes, and adjustments. Apart from this, Assassins Creed Valhalla version 1.05 also includes performance fixes.
Recently the game was released with mostly positive reviews on PS5, Xbox Series X/S.
Previously, a big day 1 update added various new changes and fixes. Recently, a big PS5 and Xbox Series X update released with quality of life fixes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues. Today’s Assassins Creed Valhalla version 1.05 will fix a few of these issues.
AC Valhalla Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- The Ingot looted off the Destroyer in Hamptun Blockade is not counted towards wealth territory completion
- Items lost due to dual-wield issue
- Splash Screen freeze
- Cannot interact with Reda
- In the meantime, completing the Cent story arc should trigger an event at the settlement that should allow players to interact with Reda.
- Cannot proceed with several quests:
- The Big Finish
- A Rivalry for the Ages
- Smashing The Compass
- Bleeding The Leech
Fixed the following issues.
- Hytham remains still on the boat during the “To Serve The Light” quest
- At the end of “Tilting the Balance” the next objective will not trigger.
- Player can get stuck on a black loading screen when closing the menu by pressing start.
- Photo Mode filters don’t show an accurate preview of the filter preset.
- Photo Mode “no filter” preset sometimes doesn’t work.
- After performing various actions, sometimes controller triggers may constantly vibrate.
- Cannot select character at the beginning of the game.
- Fine-tuned the balancing of the game.
- Added various AI adjustments.
- Addressed some glitches.
- Fixed quest-related nuisances
- Added general stability fixes.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Download links for Assassin’s Creed (AC) Valhalla update 1.05 will be available soon on PS4 and Xbox One.