Assassin’s Creed (AC) Odyssey update 1.51 is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Assassin’s Creed (AC) Odyssey 1.51 patch notes, the latest update added comes with various bug fixes. Apart from this, the AC Odyssey 1.51 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big July update was released with the Judgment of Atlantis – The Fate of Atlantis and Lost Tales of Greece. Unfortunately, since the last update, some players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s AC Odyssey 1.51 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Assassin’s Creed (AC) Odyssey 1.51 Patch Notes
- [PC] Removed the HUD preset option from the standalone version of Discovery Tour.
- [PC] Removed the unintended update history section from the standalone version of Discovery Tour.
- Addressed an issue that caused players to get stuck in world stations under certain conditions.
Story Creator Mode
- Addressed an issue with the calculation of rewards.
- Addressed an issue where the dialogue scene could get blurry when the stage of the dialogue is set to 1v1 close.
The Fate of Atlantis
- Addressed an issue that reset gathered Isu Knowledge after updating to version 1.5.0.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Isu Beckon quest from appearing.
- Addressed an issue in A Godless Blight that prevented players from carrying bodies out of the water if they died and reloaded the save game.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Underworld Pack items to be available in the visual customization section.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Various other under the hood improvements.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update 1.51 is now available for download on for PS4 and Xbox One.