A new Art of Rally update 1.3.4 released on PC (Steam). According to the official Art of Rally patch notes, the latest update brings new changes, improvements and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Art of Rally patch 1.3.4 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Art of Rally Patch Notes – March 1st, 2022
- updated Steamworks SDK
- improved the controller graphic shown on first boot
- minor improvements and fixes for Apple Silicon users
- fixed an issue where damage was not correctly carried over between stages
- fixed an issue where excessive bloom and volumetric lighting could occur during a stage
- fixed an issue where the recover penalty could apply twice
- fixed an issue where custom liveries could cause a memory leak
- fixed misaligned wheels on the esky v2 and the il cavallo 308
- fixed various crowd members not dodging the car
- fixed certain road markers not behaving correctly
- fixed a graphical bug on race load
- fixed misplaced reset zones
- fixed gaps in finish gates
- fixed props and crowds that float or clip into the ground
- fixed some localisation terms
- fixed an issue with duplicate leaderboard names
- fixed issues with rich presence
- fixed an issue where the car could spawn floating in the air
Download free Art of Rally patch 1.3.4 on PC (Steam), Xbox One, and Steam.