A new Art of Rally update 1.3.1 released on PC (Steam). According to the official Art of Rally patch notes, the latest update tweaked AI master difficulty and reduced wear and tear.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Art of Rally patch 1.3.1 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Art of Rally Patch Notes – Sep 10, 2021
- Quick restart now requires a long button hold in career mode
- Added ‘view profile’ UI element to all relevant leaderboards
- Slightly reduced AI master difficulty
- Slightly reduced severe damage wear and tear amount
- Fixed road markers not responding to slow collisions with car
- Fixed snow plow markers with incorrect colliders
- Fixed floating start gate on Kairila
- Fixed fade timing of UI text in freeroam Views
- Fixed issue with freeroam collectable UI popups not hiding correctly after display
- Fixed misplaced headlights on the Fujin
- Fixed prop hidden by grass on Ndere Island
- Fixed water splashes triggering in wrong location on Kenya freeroam
- Fixed bug where player could cross Vestpolen finish line and not complete the race
- Fixed Spanish language overlap in post stage screen
- Fixed road in Hockweiler that acted as offroad instead of tarmac
Download free Art of Rally patch 1.3.1 on PC (Steam), Xbox One, and Steam.