Arma 3 update 1.01 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Arma 3 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Arma 3 patch v1.01 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Arma 3 Patch Notes – November 22, 2021
- Added: Trailer music is now available for ingame use.
- Fixed: Ground dust size array wasn’t working correctly in the Desert-module.
- Fixed: Velko front night sight was incorrectly flipped up.
- Fixed: In 3den, the XMS SW was sorted under the “Sniper Rifles” and not “Machine Guns” category.
- Fixed: Gun drone could spawn a script error.
- Fixed: It wasn’t possible to hide the crates on the Zamak Cargo variants.
- Fixed: Armor panel struts were clipping inside the PO-30 Orca (UP) when sitting inside as crew or passenger.
- Fixed: Marshall (Mortar) variant wasn’t showing the currently selected ammo on the gunner cockpit display.
- Fixed: Weighting on red/white PMC polo shirt uniform.
- Fixed: UNA Officer wasn’t showing the damage texture when hurt.
- Tweaked: Removed inherited texture materials from magazines.
- Tweaked: Textures for the AAF and CSAT cargo trucks.
- Tweaked: In the Marksman simulation, disabled the “simulation failed”-state when player is out of ammo. It didn’t add much to the gameplay.
- Fixed: Disabled the debug console.
- Fixed: Removed ability to travel from obsolete OA.
- Fixed: AI and Player map markers are visible for clients.
- Tweaked: APC and Tanks are available for everyone
- Tweaked: Player will respawn with last loadout.
- Fixed: Tura faction groups would not show up correctly in Zeus mode.