A new ARK version 2.06 (541.2) released for PS4 players. According to the official ARK update 2.06 changelog, the latest ARK Survival Evolved update brings various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, ARK version 2.06 also includes stability improvements. The patch size on XBOX (792.2) is around 24GB and 22GB on PS4.
Previously, a big update was released which added support for Ark Genesis Chronicles and other gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK patch 2.06 patch is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK version 2.06 changelog
- Added HLN-A Explorer Notes 6-10 for Genesis Chronicles
- Added Corrupted Avatar boots and pants for Genesis Chronicles
- Fixed issue with DodoRex/DodoWyvern not despawning in daylight for Fear Evolved
- Fixed issues with moon visibility for Fear Evolved
- Fixed Deinonuchus spawning issues stemming from Fear Evolved
- Fixed an issue with imprinting and maturation relating to custom rates
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Added AI improvements.
- Made some matchmaking improvements.
- ARK update 2.06 added multiplayer improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
ARK update 2.06 is now available for download.