ARK update 1.98 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official ARK 1.98 patch notes, the latest update comes with gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, ARK version 1.98 also includes various performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with Valguero and Deinonychus as well as added a fix for Gasbags exploit. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK 1.98 patch is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK version 1.98 PS4 Patch Notes
- Fixed issue with invisible Ice Wyverns on Valguero
- Fixed issue with Ice Wyvern eggs appearing as boxes
- Fixed occasional invisible brood mother
- Longneck Rifle armor penetration increased by 40%
- Fabricated Sniper Rifle armor penetration increased by 25%
- Ice Titan freeze ability reduced to 12 seconds
- Plant Y trap time reduced to 10 seconds
- Shadow Steak Saute light sensitivity removed
- Forest Titan can no longer grab targets through Tek Shields
- Forest Titan can no longer grab players who are piloting Meks
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Addressed stuttering/lag issues.
- Stability improvements.
- Multiplayer improvements.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
ARK update 1.98 is now available for download.