Ark update 2.60 patch notes are now available for PS4 (690.3) and Xbox One (929.7) players. According to the official ARK 2.60 patch notes, the latest update added stability fixes and performance improvements. Apart from this, Ark version 2.60 also includes other minor fixes and changes.
Previously, an update added Genesis Part 2 and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s ARK version 2.60 will address a few of these errors.
ARK 2.60 Patch Notes
- Copy Dino Settings to nearby Dinos adding to Multi Use wheel on Creatures
- Multiple Ferox bug fixes in various game modes (dedicated, non-dedicated, and single player)
- Fixed an exploit with MEKs
- Fixed an exploit with Managarmr
- Ferox will now display stats for both of its forms
- Enforcer can now climb walls by holding down shift (similar to Bloodstalker)
- Cryofridge is now paintable
- Player Taxidermies now support hairstyles
- TEK Helmet multiuse wheel has been moved on keyboard to R
- Training Dummy updated to support equipping armour so more precise DPS can be identified
- Multiple holes, meshes, volume, floating folliage fixes across all platforms.
Download free ARK update 2.60 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.