Ark update 2.63 patch notes are now available for PS4 and Xbox One (811.3) players. According to the official ARK 2.63 patch notes, the latest Ark Survival Evolved update brings general stability fixes. Apart from this, Ark version 2.63 also includes some other minor fixes.
Previously, a big update added various tweaks as well as fixes for multiplayer.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues while playing the game online. Today’s ARK version 2.63 will fix a few of these errors.
ARK 2.63 Patch Notes
- End of Summer Bash
- Fixed some cases where certain Explorer Notes would not play when accessed via the Explorer Note UI
- Fixed a bug where HLNA crafting Explorer Notes would not unlock when using different characters on the same account
- Fixed HLNA opacity settings not affecting her movement SFX
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t craft TEK Replicator on Genesis Part 1
- Fixed a bug where some items with overlays would cause serious visual issues in split screen
- Fixed some level design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, incorrect damage multipliers.
- Fixed a bug causing visual artifacts in water
- Fixed & protected against multiple exploits
- Fixed & protected against multiple server and client crashes
- Fixed some server stalls
- 6x Structure Damage has been removed from vents on Genesis Part 2
- Exintction Explorer Note #21 has been moved so it is no longer in the mesh
- Prevented being able to build through Mission Dispatchers on Genesis Part 2
- Significantly reduced the delay when transferring items between inventories or dropping items on the ground (a side effect of a crash and stall related fix from the previous patch)
- Made some tweaks to the Starwing Strike race so it can no longer be completed without moving the Astrodelphis.
- Fixed a mesh exploit
- Fixed a client crash related to movement
- Fixed a client crash related to attacking with creatures
- Fixed invisible bees.
- Improved Crypod UI
- Skiff balance and more.
- Deinonychus riders can no longer use weapons when they’re latched onto a creature
- Deinonychus can no longer be picked up by the Karkinos
- Fixed a server-side stall exploit.
Download free ARK update 2.63 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.