Ark update 2.42 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official ARK 2.42 patch notes, the latest Ark Survival Evolved update added Turkey Trial and various tweaks as well as fixes for multiplayer. Apart from this, Ark 2.42 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added Mammoth TLC, Stego TLC, Taming HUD, Turret Radius Settings, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues while playing the game online. Today’s ARK version 2.42 will fix a few of these errors.
ARK 2.42 Patch Notes
- Turkey Trial is now live until December 8th. Launch your server with -ActiveEvent=Turkeytrial to enjoy the festivities!
- Fixed a bug where Tamed Megalodons were accidentally applying the Gashed debuff, causing a slow and a bleed, rather than the Gnashed debuff which would only cause a bleed. Additionally, Wild Megalodons will no longer apply the bleed effect (Gnashed) to their targets.
- Fixed a bug which broke Basilisk IK
- Fixed a bug where the Mammoth damage debuff (Trumpet) was not working on wild or tamed dinos
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc. This includes the floating water volumes around the Crystal Isles floating islands which would cause players to dismount in midair.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Taming HUD to clear itself after a server restart or relog
- Fixed a bug which caused Quetz to be affected by small bear traps
- Fixed a bug which caused the Rock Drake to stop gliding
- Fixed a bug which caused Large Crop Plots to be fully irrigated when placed
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to place ocean platforms inside other player structures
- Fixed a bug which caused Onyc’s babies to spawn at the wrong socket location
- Fixed a bug where HLNA was not correctly colorizable
- Fixed a bug which allowed Desert Kaiju flock to be taxidermable
- Fixed a bug which prevented you from being able to “track all” creatures that were tamed within a search filter in the Taming UI HUD.
- Fixed a bug which caused some foliage on Aberration to be missing collision
- Fixed a bug which prevented Arthropleuras, Spiders, and Onyc that were in Cryopods from being deployed
- Fixed a bug which caused Wild Stegos to have colour plating in Single Player
- Fixed a bug which caused Mantis that were grown from the baby stage to be larger than tamed ones
- Fixed a bug which made the Chibi Bone Rex smaller than intended
- Fixed a bug with the Hockey Mask which would cause it to stall players upon selection
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Stego from gaining experience when killing with Impale
- Fixed a bug which caused the Bleed Effect to be off center on the Allosaurus and Thylacoleo
- Fixed a bug which caused non-aggressive Eels to wander in circles
- Fixed a bug which made it so that the Shoulder Cannon icon was not colourised
- Fixed an exploit which prevented turrets from shooting at you
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Cannons and Turrets to be healed using the tent
- Addressed biome specific overrides issue.
- Ended Fear Evolved and removed Halloween content.
- TEK Grenades when attached to a scout will now instantly explode.
- Mesh detection improvements added.
- Addressed an issue with Tropeo that allowed it to attack ORP structures and dinos.
Download free ARK update 2.42 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.