Ark version 2.51 patch notes (Client 560.1, Server 560.2) for PS4 and Xbox One are now available for players. According to the official ARK 2.51 patch notes, the latest Ark Survival Evolved update addressed issues related to UI, multiple level-design, and more. Apart from this, Ark patch 2.51 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added an evolution event which includes 2x Breeding, Maturing, Egg Hatching, Harvesting, Taming, and XP.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s ARK 2.51 will fix a few of these errors.
ARK version 2.51 Patch Notes (Client v560.1, Server v560.2)
- Fixed a mesh exploit
- Fixed an exploit that allowed you to avoid turret damage
- Enabled visual enhancements for PS5
The following fixes were added with the previous update.
- Addressed a bug related to multiple level-design such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
- Addressed an issue where fence Supports requiring foundational support when trying to snap to each other
- Added some protection to the Tribe UI to prevent players from accidentally leaving their own tribe or kicking themselves
- Prevented the trough visual from displaying in spectator mode
- Addressed an issue which would allow you to build a floating base
- Prevented players from being able to level up tames above the server-specific level clamp
- Dino Leash will no longer prevent creatures from being transported via a TEK Teleporter
Download free ARK patch 2.51 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.